Case studies from TMS sufferers and comments
Read case studies:
- This case study is from a 19-year old who was cured by following the advice on this web site!
- This case study was written by a 27-year old
- This man was cured by following the advice on this site and a little help from a blue pill
- These comments are from a man in his 40s who was cured within a month of reading this site!
- This case study is from a 20-year old who had an especially punishing method of masturbating, but who was nevertheless cured within a week after reading this web site!
- Read the story of Matt, a 17-year-old who got cured so he could enjoy sex with a female partner.
- This case history comes from an uncircumcised man who suffers from problems with his foreskin (including phimosis) in addition to TMS.
- Another viewpoint on phimosis
- This article contains a woman's take on TMS and male masturbation
- A 27-year-old man is cured after finding this site.
- This man has learned to masturbate normally but is trying to kick the TMS habit at bedtime.
- Here's a case history of someone who had FOUR VARIATIONS of TMS before he got cured in consultation with the author
- This man masturbated normally for the first time within a day of finding this site
- This case study is from a 29-year-old who has never masturbated prone but has an idiosyncratic masturbatory style
- This case study is from a a 38-year-old who quit TMS within two weeks of reading this site
- This 31-year-old case study quit masturbating TMS style within three days of finding this site and was having sex with women within eight days
- This 27-year-old man was mostly cured through sexual intercourse, not by following the abstinence plan of this site
- This 52-year-old man is overcoming a legacy of not being able to reach orgasm with 29 different partners
- Author Marty Beckerman shares his story of TMS, originally published on the web site Jewcy.com
Read comments from TMS sufferers and others who have visited this site.
Do you have a question or comment for the author of this site?
You may contact the author via e-mail or if you wish to be anonymous, enter your questions and comments in the box below. Your question may be answered on the male or female or TMS pages. It's a good idea to read the topic pages to see if your question has already been answered. The author rarely answers questions about penis size.
HealthyStrokes.com is not designed to provide medical advice and does not provide medical advice. All material is for information only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional or medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment. Please review the information contained on HealthyStrokes.com carefully and confer with your doctor, psychologist, or other health care professional as needed. Copyight © 2002-2016 by HealthyStrokes.com.